sport.blog.readmore - Read More
sport.nomore-products - No more Products...
sport.sale - SALE
sport.gotoproduct - GO TO PRODUCT
1. On the product details page check option "Mark as new" and set the Start date of a new product.
2. Go to Settings -> Catalog and check "Show 'New products' on the home page"
3. Set the number of products to display on the home page
* only for the first submenu
1. On the main category edition page add new User Fields:
- Key: gallery, Value: true
2. On "Main Subcategories" (first categories in each gallery menu columns) add User Fields:
- Key: showImage, Value: true
* Use that option if you want to show images of that subcategories.
1. To unlock the full icon list (https://bootstrap-vue.org/docs/icons) go to Head.cshtml and change the line with bootstrap-vue-icons-slim.min.js to bootstrap-vue-icons.min.js.
2. Now you can use all icons from above-mentioned list, for example to category.
3. Now, in the admin panel go to a category and fill field named icons with the chosen icon name.
1. Go to the Product details page -> General tab -> Fill the Flag field like in this example:
Badge background-color List:
- danger (#dc3545)
- success (rgb(169, 204, 0))
- warning (#ffc107)
- dark (#212529)
- purple (#673AB7)
- teal (#50b890)
- green (#4CAF50)
- orange (#EF6C00)
- indigo (#3F51B5)
* You can use different classes like danger, orange, success. If a product has old price, "SALE" flag will be added automatically
1. In the admin panel go to the Customers -> Customer groups -> Administrators > User Fields and set
Key: showPicker, Value: true
Key: usePicker, Value: true
* if you want to disable set values to false