eBay integration connects your GrandNode store with eBay Marketplace. Import your orders, update orders status, and stock. Import products from eBay to GrandNode. Save your time and integrate GrandNode with eBay in a few steps! It's the best plugin which allows you to start selling on the additional channels of sales.
List of features:
- Category mapping
- Product details publishing to eBay (as an auction)
- eBay general settings
* Default language in eBay
* Return Policy
* Shipping methods and costs (only flat shipping and not international)
* Payment methods definitions
- Orders importing (in time intervals)
- Order status updating
- Stock quantity updating (in time intervals)
- Multi-images (more than one image)
- Attributes for product
- Send item / Revise Item / Relist Item / End Item
- Support for categories your own eBayStore (mapping)
- Default Settings for product
* eBay price (as a percentage)
* Option: Send dimension
* Default Handling Time
* Default listingType
* Default condition
* Default Duration
* Default BoldTitle
* Default Highlight
* Default BestOffer
- Import products from eBay to GrandNode
- Mass export products (not to be confused with bulk upload data to eBay)
- Template for description
- Product attributes and combinations created during importing from eBay
CDN is not supported. eBay requires to send images from this same server as requests.
eBay is copyright eBay Inc.
This option is useful to send multiple products to specific category. List of category is available as a dropdown menu.
Note: FixedPriceItem is not working with “eBay price – BIN”!
Get quantity from product: get quantity from product OR set new value as a “Quantity”.
Template for description: choose available template, or leave it as a “None” to use description from product.
Send product: choose action for situation when product is already sent.
Send as new – create new auction.
Revise/Relist – if auction is running, update auction, if auction is closed, create new one.
Skip – skip this product.
Override the setting of product: if checked, values from this tab will be send to eBay. If not checked, values of this tab will be omitted, values from product page will be send.