The Merchandise returns section shows you how to process merchandise return requests.
List of content:
A merchandise return list is a simple page, where you can find all merchandise return requests that exist in your store, regardless of their status. You can filter them via filters.
The main page shows all return requests created in your store, regardless of their status.
In GrandNode 2.0 you are able to filter merchandise returns. You can do it by pressing the Filters button.
Click on any record from the merchandise return list to get the full details of it. The merchandise return details page contains all information needed to process the merchandise return. The merchandise return details page contains a few tabs:
- General info - contains all information related to the merchandise return - like status, staff comments, customer notes, etc.
- Merchandise return notes - Additional merchandise return notes to keep communication with the customer
- Documents - In that section, you can attach additional documents, if your merchandise return management workflow requires it.
- Generic Attributes - Additional attributes, return requests functionalities may be extended by developers with generic attributes.
1. On the selected merchandise return page, change the merchandise return status. You can decide if you want to notify the customer about it or not.
2. Press Save and that's all. The whole process depends on your internal workflow.