Plugins are a set of components adding specific capabilities to a GrandNode store. Examples of plugins include Payment modules, Shipping Rate Computation Methods and more. This section describes how to install plugins manually.
GrandNode has a variety of plugins, expanding your store functions, on its marketplace. The plugins can be installed by downloading from marketplace.
To install a plugin:
- Upload the plugin by pressing Upload.
- Restart your application (or click Reload list of plugins button).
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly uploaded plugin.
- Click on the Install link to install the plugin.
- The plugin is displayed in the Plugins windows (Configuration → Plugins → Local Plugins).
To uninstall a plugin:
- Go to Configuration → Plugins → Local Plugins.
- Click the Configure link beside the plugin to go to the plugin’s configuration page. If the Configure link does not exist beside a plugin, this indicates the plugin does not require any configuration.
- Click the Uninstall link beside the plugin to uninstall. The plugin is uninstalled. The link in the Installation column changes to Install enabling you to reinstall the plugin at any time.
To change plugins’ friendly names and display order:
- Go to Configuration → Plugins → Local Plugins. The Plugins window is displayed.
- Click Edit beside the plugin. The Edit Plugin details, as follows:
- Enter the Friendly name
- In the Display order field, define the required location to display this plugin. 1 represents the top of the list.
- From the Limited to customer roles drop-down list choose roles you want to be able to use this plugin
- In the Limited to stores field, define the stores in which the plugin will be used.
- Click Save at the top of the page.