Divide theme – Divide theme for GrandNode. Multi purpose, elegant and modern GrandNode Theme. Ultimate business theme for any kind of online store. Especially for apparel stores.
Ajax Filters - A GrandNode plugin to filter the products dynamically with desired criteria and without the whole page reloading. GrandNode Ajax Filters also enable to filter with OR and AND conditions. Our ajax filters module will improve the store frontend with new great features. Impress your visitors and increase your site usability!
1. Upload theme - how to upload theme you can check here.
2. Install all plugins that come with theme. How to install plugin, you can check here.
3. Have fun!
1. Divide Theme uses Swiper Slider, please remove the default Widgets.Slider and install the Swiper Slider that comes with the Divide Theme.
2. After that, upload slide, if Swiper Slider is enabled, they will appear in the proper field on homepage.
It's related with Swiper Slider, please install it and enable. It will solve the problem with featured products appearance.
1. Create main category and subcategories.
2. In your main category, in the Flag style field please add short text - gallery
3. Then in your subcategories, add the category pictures and in the Flag style field enter the showImage text.
4. As a result, you will see the menu with categories picture as on our demo page in the top menu.
1. In the previous step, please use the Icon field and add there class of your icon.
2. In our case it's i.e - linearicons-desktop. But you can add there Font Awesome or any available icon set. By default you can use icons from the following link: http://cms.devoffice.com/repack/packs/linearicons/
1. Out of the box, bestsellers are hidden. To enable them, just go to Admin panel -> Configuration -> Settings -> Catalog settings
2. Mark the following checkbox on true - Show best sellers on home page.
3. Refresh the home page and if your customers purchased any product, it will be visible as bestseller.
1. Personalized products come from Customers settings.
2. To add personalized go to Admin panel -> Customers -> Edit particular customer -> Go to Personalized products tab
3. Add desired products and save changes.
4. Now go to Configuration -> Settings -> Catalog settings.
5. Mark the following checkbox on true - 'Personalized products' enabled.
1. Suggested products are connected with Customer Tags. Recommended products are connected with Customer Roles.
2. As mentioned above you have to enable them in Catalog Settings. This process was described in the previous steps.
3. To manage recommended products go to Admin panel -> Customers -> Customer roles -> Edit desired customer role -> Go to Recommended product tab and add necessary products.
4. Do the same with suggested products, but go to Admin panel -> Customers -> Customer tags -> Create desired customer tag (you have to assign it to customer also) -> Go to Suggested products tab and add necessary products.
5. Urgent note! Please be sure that your customers is assigned to configured role and tag.
1. It's caused by fact that images were uploaded to our demo database. Just add your blog/news post pictures and that's all.
2. Note: Blog on homepage by default is disabled. Please enable it in the Admin panel -> Configuration -> Settings -> Blog settings.
Recommended size of pictures:
Blog post pictures: 450px width x 281px height
News items picutes: 200px width x 302px height
Please note that values provided above come from our demo page.
1. This step is very simple. Just go to Admin Panel -> Catalog -> Categories -> Edit choosen category.
2. Now upload the category image, recommended size is 995px width x 665px height.
3. Next step is to mark the checkbox - Show featured products on homepage.
4. On the Products tab, please edit records with products that should be visible on homepage. Mark their "Featured products" checkbox as true.
1. This step is very simple. Just go to Admin Panel -> Content Management -> Topics (pages) and edit the bannerTopic.
2. Be careful. Inside you will find the HTML code which is responsible for appearance of the banners, so edit them with "Source code" tool. You can edit it via top menu Tools -> Source code
1. Each theme comes with customized content, you can translate it as whole GrandNode.
2. Just go to Configuration -> Language -> Edit desired language. Go to Resource strings tab and now you have to ways. First - search for current translation, just paste the content from the store. Second - add new translation. If you want to add it, just clik the Add new button, provide resource string visible in your store and then in the Value field provide the translation for it.
3. That's all.