Plugins are a set of components adding specific functionalities and features to a GrandNode store. Examples of plugins include Payment modules, Shipping Rate Computation Methods, and more. This section describes how to install plugins manually.
GrandNode has a variety of plugins, expanding your store functions, on its marketplace. The plugins can be installed by downloading from the marketplace.
To install a plugin:
GrandNode gives you two ways of installation.
1. Upload the plugin to the /plugins folder in your GrandNode main directory. And restart your application (or click the Reload list of plugins button).
2. Upload the plugin or theme using the Upload plugin or theme button
|NOTE: Due to the fact that we provide all possible versions of the plugin, please make sure you want to upload the correct ZIP file (with the correct structure). The correct file structure is Plugin.zip -> Plugin -> Content of the plugin. Otherwise, each attempt to use the Upload Plugin form will fail.|
1. Go to Admin Panel -> Configuration -> Local Plugins and press the "Upload" button.
2. Upload plugin, please remember about the correct structure.
3. Scroll down to the newly updated plugin and press Install next to it.
NOTE: There is a possibility that you will receive a 502 Bad Gateway error. It's related to the .NET application behavior. If you use the Windows IIS server, please restart your application. If you use Linux servers, you should have the configured service file, and it will be restarted automatically.
To uninstall a plugin:
To change plugins’ friendly names and display order: