This page describes managing plugins in your store.
How to install plugin in your GrandNode store
Manual plugin installation:
- Upload the plugin to the /plugins folder in your grandnode directory.
- Restart your application (or click 'Reload list of plugins' button).
- Scroll down through the list of plugins to find the newly installed plugin.
- Click on the 'Install' link to install the plugin.
- Note: If you're running grandnode in medium trust, then it's recommended to clear your \Plugins\bin\ directory
You can download more GrandNode plugins on our extensions directory
If you want to uninstall plugin, go to the list of plugins and click "Uninstall" on the right side of table.