To manage discounts you need to go to Promotions -> Discounts.
You can add new discounts or edit existing in this place.
Name - Discount name
Discount type -
- Assigned to order total - Discount will be applied to order total value
- Assigned to products - Discount will be applied to specified product
- Assigned to categories - Discount will be applied to specified category
- Assigned to manufacturers - Discount will be applied to specified manufacturer
- Assigned to shipping - Discount will be applied to shipping methods
- Assigned to order subtotal - Discount will be applied to order subtotal value
Use percentage - Defines if discount should be applied in percentage
Discount amount - Enter amount of discount
Start/End Date - Defines when discount should be available
Requires coupon code - Check if discount should have coupon code
Cumulative with other discounts - Check if this discount should be cumulative with other discounts
Discount limitation -
- N times only - Enter how many times this discount can be used
- N times per customer - Enter how many times customer can use this discount
Before you will be able select requirements you need to save changes. Discount requirements can be various:
- Must be assigned to customer role - When you choose this option, you will see window with available customer roles. You can specify customers assigned to which customer role can use this discount
- Customer has all of these products in the cart - You will specify products, which must be in the customer shopping cart when he want to use discount
- Customer has one of these products in the cart - You will specify, which product must be in the customer shopping cart when he want to use discount
- Had spent x.xx amount - Customer must spend x.xx amount in your store before would be able to use this discount.
In each discount you have also tab called "Usage history". You can find there each customer who used this discount.